ResMed™ Power Station II Full Battery Kit
The ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) is an all-in-one external battery that enables operation of compatible ResMed devices where mains power is not available. It provides back-up power in the event of an unexpected mains power failure. The RPS II is intended for single patient re-use in the home environment and multi-patient re-use in the hospital environment. It is suitable for both adult and pediatric patients.
- Provides convenient power without the need for a separate converter.
- Delivers convenient back-up during power outages and when mains power is not available.
- Ideal for travel where power is unreliable, or when additional mobility is required.
- Can be mounted on the back of a wheelchair.
- Includes battery, Power Supply Unit adapter and carry bag.