Amara Full Face Gel Mask with Headgear
Amara - Full face mask
With the addition of a gel cushion option, Philips Respironics has made the ingeniously-simple Amara face mask even more brilliant. You can now choose the type of comfort they prefer in their cushion with gel or silicone options.
Two options for comfort - With gel and silicone options and our one “click” design, Amara delivers performance and ease of use for your patients. With the addition of a gel cushion option, Philips Respironics has made the ingeniously-simple Amara full face mask even more brilliant. Your patients can now choose the type of comfort they prefer in their cushion with gel or silicone options.
Designed to help you succeed - Amara already offers the easiest cushion attachment among all leading traditional full face masks. Now, with gel, we’re delivering a comprehensive fitting solution to help you succeed.
Less intimidating for new patients - For new patients, the introduction to CPAP therapy and to a full face mask can be daunting. With Amara’s light weight, simple one “click” design and cushion options, you can give them a new alternative that fits over 95% of faces.
A new choice for compliant patients Amara offers excellent seal with comfort and ease-of-use advantages to current traditional leading full face offerings. Both the gel and silicone options are smaller and lighter weight than the leading full face mask, and have 60% fewer parts.
Benefits for patients
• Simplicity - Amara is lighter weight and has 60% fewer parts than the leading full face mask
• Appeal - Gel and silicone cushions offer patients the ability to choose their comfort preference
• Performance - Our best sealing and most comfortable traditional full face mask.
Benefits for homecare providers
• Simplicity - Amara is the only convertible solution that easily expands patient options with silicone and gel
• Appeal - Most appealing among leading traditional full face masks on the market
• Performance - Four different sizes fit over 95% of faces
U.S. HCPCS code: